Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted

Re: today I acheived - add your own

SIX HOURS OF WATCHING DVD FOR UNI

MEGA DULLLLL

But so happy i did it all

@EloiseRose Woohoo! Nice! Smiley Very Happy

I made a boat with my art class. Out of wood. It didn't look too bad in my opinion.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Today I successfully managed to connect the internet at my apartment! It's been a very long six weeks without easy access to internet :/ 

Today we went food shopping, came home and all chipped in doing the dishes and cleaning the house

Then I put some washing on and vacuumed the house!

Not bad for a Saturday ey!

Now to paint my nails and watch netflix with my warm dog pillow

Today I didn't self harm (I was doing it daily so I guess this is a step in the right direction)
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Today, I acheived.... Finding the time to hang out on the forums, life has been so hectic lately!

Today I achieved actually waking up to my alarm and not turning over and going back to sleep!

Today I achieved, for the first time, driving on main roads at a time when other cars were consistently around. My first driving lesson with an instructor was a success! Smiley Very Happy

Kept my cool at Headspace instead of acting on those angry feelings. Managed to take a break so I could calm myself down instead of doing something negative with the anger.
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//