cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

today I acheived - add your own

What did you acheive today? Anything, big or small is important to recognise.
I contributed to charity by buying some handmade bracelets at a music festival my school was a part of. This made me feel really proud to know I was spending my money on helping others.

Re: today I acheived - add your own

@brighterhappier  This is such a great idea! Smiley Very Happy I have a section in my (electronic accessible from all my devices) journal for listing things I achieve, and it's such a positive and uplifting thing to do! 

Today I stepped out of my comfort zone and I also had a very productive day! 

Today I learned to play a game I hadn't played before: a board game called Race for the Galaxy. Very small but, hey, new things are good. Smiley Happy

today a staff member in a shop was really rude to me, so i walked away to a different part of the store, then later heard her talking about me to other staff and customers (i was only like 5 meters away) Woman Mad 

it was infuriating BUT after reflection, i have decide that it is better for my own mental health not to make a complaint or continute thinking about it!

that's an achievement i reckon Robot tongue Smiley Happy

lanejane

@lanejane yeah, it is so an achievement. Sometimes people can be having a bad day and you get caught it in. I've admittedly done that before too. To the extent of a snappy hello or something like that. Not because of them (although sometimes it is) but because I've had a heap of annoying and rude people and I've just about had it. (I work in a customer service position).

Today, I acheived some careful travel packing, especially with gifts and food Smiley Tongue Packing luggage can be quite a challenge D: 

Today I managed to motivate myself to exercise! I'm very pleased to be making changes for the better, however slowly Smiley Happy

Today I managed to stay calm while my parents were fighting - big achievement Smiley Happy

Well done @lokifish , that's definitely an achievement! It can be really hard to stay calm when conflict is around you.

Today I was confronted with a big fear of mine and I kept myself grounded and just kept on going with my day!

Today I got out of bed, I am so tired and all I want is to sleep so it was a huge step for me to get up.