cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: tv marathon confessions

That is an impressive amount of tv shows!!

@Myvo embarrassing bodies gets me too! It's one of those ones that you want to look away but you just can't!

I've been switching between Friends and New Girl just getting a big dose of laughs Smiley Happy

Ok so when i was moving house and had no TV or internet i was fortunate enough to have New Girl ... however after literally watching each episode between 10 - 19 times i still love it . I see myself as jess! haha

The most recent thing I binge-watched was the first season of My Mad Fat Diary. I love Rae and her adventures so much! And the indie-90s soundtrack!

blithe

I just marathoned the entire series of Catfish. Come on people - if your online gf/bf won't Skype with you they are not real!

I loooooove catfish!!!!!! such a good show! captivating

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

The original doco was really good too! I do love when the other person turns out to be real, but it's secretly better when it turns out to be someone completely different Smiley Happy

My friend just introduced me to Sherlock....
I watched all avaliable episodes in one sitting.
OHHHHHH DEAR. WHAT HAS HE DONE.

Time for Fanfiction *_*

@dreamcatcher my friend's into Sherlock but I'm avoiding it mainly because I don't need another show to love. I already have Arrow, Modern Family, Big Bang Theory, Criminal Minds, Avengers Assemble and upcoming shows Gotham, the new Flash tv series, Star Wars: Rebels and so on. Especially since I still marathon all my old shows.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!