cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: weird moments ?

bumped into my year 5/6 teacher and it was real awkward so i did an awkward smile and 2 thumbs up hahah

The other day I couldn't figure out why my room smelt like poo lol. Anyway hours later I discover that somehow my son had snuck 2 big blocks into the toilet bowl while using it and so it didn't flush! How he did it I'll never know. Super gross using 2 wooden spoons to get the blocks out! (I threw them out obviously!)

Oh wow @dncinginthedirt, what a sneaky son Smiley Tongue

I too have lots of weird moments, I am generally considered to be weird Smiley Tongue
One that's coming to mind was when I struck up a conversation with a man who was swimming across the harbour.
OH and just wait for this one. I ordered uber eats for the first time in ever and the guy rang when he'd arrived at the building (it was a motely place), which I thought was strange but okay. See, a friend had ordered it yesterday and the guy came to the door so I assumed the same would happen. And then he rang a second time asking if I was coming down. And I went... Uh why? HE DIDN'T KNOW THE ROOM NUMBER! I, in my genuis, didn't think to put my room number as well as the address. That was definitely an awkward conversation as it dawned on me he didn't know the room. Smiley Tongue