cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

what do you all do?

I am always posting negative stuff on here and thought I would branch out and get to know a few people.
So what do you all do for jobs/are you studying?

I am an apprentice electrican doing my 3rd year and that includes TAFE as well as work.
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Re: what do you all do?

@j95 that sounds awesome. Sadly I'm still stuck in school. But this is my final year (how exciting!). I also have a casual job down the street at a fast food place as serving people. This week though I have off (a little mix-up with the roster) but that's okay.

Branching out... that was something my old friends used to try. It didn't work very well, but a couple tried.

I'm a scientist, but I'm also a political activist.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Hey hey @j95 

Apprenticeships are awesome! Smiley Happy

I'm currently in second year uni, just began my semester! Apart from studying, volunteering and reading is what I do Smiley Very Happy

@N1ghtW1ng wrote:
@j95 that sounds awesome. Sadly I'm still stuck in school. But this is my final year (how exciting!). I also have a casual job down the street at a fast food place as serving people. This week though I have off (a little mix-up with the roster) but that's okay.

Branching out... that was something my old friends used to try. It didn't work very well, but a couple tried.

I didnt make it that far in school too hard as I was always moving schools when I went to new families so I got full time work. I hate TAFE, I hate it so much! 

Well done on getting far In school Smiley Happy 

@stonepixie wrote:
I'm a scientist, but I'm also a political activist.

Why type of scientist? That is an awesome place to be in life!!

@Myvo wrote:

Hey hey @j95 

Apprenticeships are awesome! Smiley Happy

I'm currently in second year uni, just began my semester! Apart from studying, volunteering and reading is what I do Smiley Very Happy

What are you doing at uni? I wanted to go there and study psych as I had a lot of interest in it at school, never had the chance, would love todo it but would not trade my apprenticeship for the world. #tradielife

Great thread @j95 

I just accepted a part-time gig as a karaoke host at my local bar on Saturday nights. I'm the worst singer but I love karaoke, so I'm pretty excited to start hosting the night!

@ElleBelle

ah awesome! Nothing better than performing to an audience. I play drums in a band!!

I ❤ this thread! So much to say....!

@j95: that's awesome that you are setting yourself up with your trade - plus you love it(apart from TAFE!)! That's so cool. And what sort of music do you play in your band???

@stonepixe, yea what type of science do you do?

@ellebelle: i LOVE karaoke!! Sooo much! That would be the funnest job in the world!

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com