cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: what do you all do?

im at university... still! im currently doing my masters ! 

I just graduated this year and have started a job as a Youth Advocate. Smiley Happy

@Sophie-Ro We play sort of indie rock/folky sort of stuff, hard to put a genre on it. Could probably say it is similar to a bit of Boy and Bear, Georgia Fair (who I may be seeing tonight!!). Check them out if you dont know them. Don't know if I am allowed to say my band on here, is that against the community guidelines?
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Student

Student in year 10, 

diagnosed with anxiety and I'm just hoping to meet cool new people on here like me. Sharing common interests are good. I like music, tv shows and concerts. I hope to study Law/Commerce when I graduate. Smiley Happy

Re: Student

@stonepixie   A scientist.  Cool...and yeah, like everyone has asked...what sort?

@EloiseRose What are you doing your Masters in?  Psych?

I'm in my third and final year of Radiation Therapy...27 years old now, and I was 25 when I joined RO.  Has been really good to have during all the tough times for it!!

@j95 I'm studying Psychology, with a French minor on the side.  Smiley Happy After your apprenticeship, you could go to uni and study Psychology. It's definitely a go as there's so many ways to study all kinds of topics in this world Smiley Very Happy

I guess I'm only 19.. I have plenty of time left to study and work full time, get all the education I can while I can... even if that means I take my electrical qualification and not use it for a bit... it's there if I want to go down that path but if I study psych it broadens my opportunities and pathways. @Myvo

@Myvo I didn't finish school would that make it hard to go to uni in terms of getting in? Do I have to be a certain age or be out of school a certain amount of time? I'm 19, will be nearly 21 when I finish apprenticeship

I currently don't do anything, trying to get myself well.
But saying that I am a casual artist.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

@everyone who ask, I'm a research student, hence me calling myself a scientist. Cat Tongue Anyway, the type of science that I research is physical chemistry. That is about as detailed as I can get.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ