cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: what do you all do?

@j95 No way, man! It's never too late nor are you ever too old to learn new things and go to uni! A good place to start is finding out what you'd like to study and what uni you'd like to go to.  People can use a completed year at TAFE or an apprenticeship, (or they can complete it entirely), which can be used for uni admission.You don't need to be a certain age or have to finish high school or a qualification at a certain time to begin. I recommend talking to the unis that you're interested and browsing around their websites to see what their requirements are for non-school leavers.

Sadly yes @j95 is would be against guidelines to say the band name but it sounds cool and like you love it a lot. I really like playing music too and have done vocals and guitar in bands before. Having rehearsal or playing a gig is the best way to boost my mood!! (and yes, agree with myvo - there are so many ways into uni these days that they don't tell you about at school. they make you feel like finishing year 12 is the only way and this is SO not true!)

@stonepixie ohh cool, physical chemistry, I don't know what that is but sounds interesting and like you are really into it!

@redhead you've got the toughest job of all of us and we love that you are focusing on getting yourself well. What sort of art do you do? Do you draw, sculpt, film, paint,  photograph???

@_sagira_ - is that just for treating cancer or does it have other uses??

Hi @Brandan98 ! Have you been to any concerts lately? What was your favourite? 

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

@Sophie-RO I mostly paint landscapes.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Re: Student

@Brandan98 welcome Smiley Happy you'll meet some super cool people here!
@_sagira_ radiation therapy always looked so hard, so well done!

@_sagira_ also i sure am doing psych! haha how did you know ( insert - cute lil monkey emoji with his hands covering his eyes) haha

@redhead thats so awesome!

painting seems like it would be quite theraputic, do you find that it is?

@EloiseRose Ahhhh...yeah Radiation Therapy is DAMN HARD!  But it's been awesome to do something like this and know I have the capability.  I think that's the biggest thing for me.

As for knowing you were doing a Masters in psych...just a wild accurate guess.  Smiley Tongue

Loves a call out work at 8am on a sunday - penalty rates!!

I actually do really love my job though
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

I am nearly finished my Psychologyy and Criminology degree and debating whether to study further and move interstate!

eeeep life decisions!

Sounds like a great position to be in @hartley_ , the world's yr oyster!!

@j95: so good to have a job you enjoy, lots of people are not that lucky!

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com