cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

who are some of you favourite artists??

basically mine is little mix like love them so much they are such and inspiration and so positive !! 

What are some of yours ??

What are your favourite songs of theirs ??

Highlighted

Re: who are some of you favourite artists??

@less123321 I've never listened to Little Mix, do you have a fave song that you'd reccomend a newbie start with? Smiley Tongue Music and artists can be amazing inspirations, right? 

Right now I'm a tiny bit obsessed with My Chemical Romance! Similar to Little Mix, the artists are really inspiring, especially the main vocalist (Gerard Way). 

IMG_4064.GIFIMG_4066.JPGIMG_4067.JPG

I'm also enjoying Panic! At the Disco, Oh Wonder, Declan McKenna, and Marina and the Diamonds right now Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted

@DruidChild oooo nice !! I have of course heard for Panic! At the Disco but I haven't heard of the others !! what are you favourite songs of theirs ??

Little mix's songs are amazing they have so many girl power songs and songs to lift up your spirits and songs that are so good to dance too ahah !! 

They are amazing live and they are amazing dancers !! 

my favourite girl power song of theirs has to be power !! 

change you life is also really good and also their iconic shout out to my ex !!

Highlighted

Just jumping in here to say that I adore Paramore, and Florence + the Machine. (Sooooo excited for their new album, High As Hope!)

// Spiral outward, keep going. //
Highlighted

@less123321 I checked out power and it's definitely very uplifting and inspiring, I can see why you love them so much!! Girl power songs are the best Smiley Very Happy

Hmm MCR can be hard to get into at first but maybe The Light Behind Your Eyes or The Kids From Yesterday? 

@letitgo ahh I love both of those! I think my fave Paramore song is Misguided Ghosts. What do you think of Florence and the Machine's new album? 

Highlighted

@less123321 I haven't heard songs from Little Mix in a while! I must see what they've done since then!

@letitgo @DruidChild I hadn't heard many songs by Paramore, but what I heard I liked and looked them up and am really enjoying them! How have I not found them before!?
I also like what I've heard of Florence + the Machine! The first song I heard by them was done on Glee and have liked them since Smiley Tongue "Shake it out"

I have a collection of artists that I like and a collection of songs that I like! Smiley Happy

Recently I've been just listened to whatever Spotify gives me based on what I like and listen to the most. There's a couple Spotify made playlists I listen to frequently which are "Comfort Zone" & "Instrumental Study" and then my "Daily Mix 2"

Some songs I really like

Rise Up - Andrea Day

Feels - Calvin Harris, Pharrell Williams

VIllage - Wrabel

Scars to your beautiful & Wild Things - Alessia Cara

Now I actually want to go and create a playlist of songs I like! Because my daily mix pretty much just introduces new songs with a similar mood/style. Smiley Happy 

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Highlighted

@Bee you have to check them out!!
Highlighted

@Bee I love the song Village!! I just watched the music video on repeat for like a month after it came out Smiley LOL And Alessia Cara is a beautiful singer. 

Isn't it cool how Spotify makes playlists for you? It's good when I'm studying because I don't have to choose a song, I just play it. 

Highlighted

@DruidChild it is soo good! I felt like I identified with the song so much, but I felt weird because I'm not transgender. But I really like the song and it made me sad that transgender people feel attacked. The painting of the bird being attacked really got me. I watched the video several times and cried the whole way feeling so sad for those people. But I also love how at the end of the video the character finds their self-confidence and shines as who they are! And that made me smile Smiley Happy

Alessia Cara is definitely a beautiful singer, her voice is soo good!

Oh it's a game changer that Spotify chooses songs it thinks you'll like! The more I've used it the better it gets and it's just woah Smiley Happy I like it because it introduces me to new songs and artists Smiley Happy

@less123321 I've actually got a couple of Little Mix's songs in my favourite songs list from Spotify, I never even noticed Smiley Very Happy haha

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Highlighted

@Bee I feel like that song is really meaningful for anyone who feels different, not just trans people! Smiley Happy And I agree, the ending is really lovely! 

Ooh I realised that they sang a Paramore song in glee, too - The Only Exception, I think?