cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why do I bother

Why do I bother getting out of bed in the morning when everything i do is wrong 

Everything I do is wrong every single thing I do I fuck up even here I'm a useless idiot and I have to go to trade school tonight to do a night class because that's something I fucked up so I have to go back and I hate my fucking life and I wish I was never born I wish my parents had just finished the job and killed me while they were half way there 

and I wish I could see my siblings whenever I want to I never did anything so why can't I see them whenever I want why do I always ruin everything everybody that knows me is sick of me and i wish I was dead 

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Re: Why do I bother

Useless absolutely useless 

IM ANGRY

I think I'm going to flip

@j95 how are you going atm. Things seem really tense, what's your go to strategy when you're like this
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

I don't know if I knew right off the bat I would be doing it right now 

I wasnt implying you were one. I was trying to help and talk things out with you. You know yourself best so I was trying to gauge your thoughts
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

What was the point in this if everything I say gets taken down

Hey @j95

People make mistakes, it's only human. What exactly did you do wrong? I'm sure it can't be that bad, even if it is, you have a chance to get it right. I stuff up all the time, but the best thing to do is not to blame yourself but focus on what you can do to make it better. A useful quote to remember is whenever you are faced with a difficult situation, you can either leave and save yourself from the trouble or you can stay learn to make it better by improving yourself. Pain is weakness leaving the body.