cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] Australians On Drugs ABC2

@j95 That's an awesome step to take!

then I sort of shit myself when I started running out of money to buy things I needed and the people surrounding me were threatening to leave. Was a reality check @tsnyder but I think I'm pretty lucky cause it was pretty short lived, unlike my parents drug habits.
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

@j95 that's a great idea man - don't make it an option ay

I shouldn't judge, but it is kind of hard not too.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

@stonepixie I get what you mean. But I think that at the end of the day, we all live our lives differently. There are choices that others make that we don't necessarily agree with, but it's important that we don't 'police' or aggressively act against them to live otherwise. Other approaches to discourage certain kinds of behaviour may be more effective. There's also so many different sides to someone's story too. 

@j95 that really sounds like it was a wake up call for you?

@stonepixie you say you shouldn't judge... I guess I'm interested to know what you think when you do judge if that makes sense...
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

It seems like everyone is playing their stereotypical role on the show! The police and politicians are hardline, and the users see there is no problem! Seems like the researchers and counsellors show the balanced view?? Do you agree?

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

So true about not intending to become addictive.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Ohh it's getting a bit heated now!

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com