cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] Australians On Drugs ABC2

@stonepixie what is your picture of 'healthy'?

Great perspective from an older user.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

@tsnyder definitely not taking drugs, but that is just me. To me, it was like she was trying to say that her drug use was a-okay because she did those other things.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

@tsnyder it started off with just using excuses like nah sorry got work early tomorrow would rather not, or if it was someone I don't know I might say I had a medical condition. But now I just no, and it takes a lot of will power but I just no and if they keep asking I say I'm not interested no. And walk away if needed. But I'm lucky cause I have cut contact with people who do drugs (apart from mum but that's a hard one/very different) so it doesn't happen as often as it did
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Do you think selling drugs to your friends is like giving your young son a beer?

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Everyone knows someone who knows someone ... pretty much true.

Highlighted

Wow,how did the police end up looking at her phone???

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

I hear you @stonepixie - kind of like she is justifying it? 

Pretty much, @tsnyder

@j95 wrote:
 I just say no and if they keep asking I say I'm not interested no. And walk away if needed.

It's amazing that peer pressure can happen at any age!

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com