cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] Australians On Drugs ABC2

That was harsh! Just because of a text message. Some people joke about these things.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

that's brave @j95.  Yeah man I've had real drugs put in front of my face numerous times but usually I just laugh and say 'give up' - if they're your friends they'll love it regardless.  I find laughter helps.  Sometimes your friends don't want to feel judged by someone not on drugs, if that makes sense?

@Sophie-RO Both are problematic. I just don't see how consuming any substance - perceived legal or not - as an appropriate 'rite of passage'. I think it's a bit weird in my opinion. This just comes back to our culture and what it currently is around alcohol and drug use. 

Giving your friend drugs is SO not the same as giving your son a beer.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

@Sophie-RO No i don't

What do others think?

@stonepixie It's interesting how the judicial system works. Looks like that it takes an experience or a few that stops people in their tracks and to evaluate where they're at. 

I just heard that father's story (i'm 30 minutes behind in SA), but that is so tragic.  Really really sad.  I hated how that boy responded to him.  Don't laugh - he should start by paying his respect to the father and going from there.  I get furious that people like him are faces of my generation.  That guy doesn't represent me in the slightest

I have to go thanks everyone
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Yea I think you and @stonepixie have that in common @tsnyder! That Jamal isn't a good representation of young people

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Have a good night @j95! Stay safe and chat soon Smiley Happy