cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Friday 3rd May: Live guest Bart from Livewire

INFOBUS is back! May 2019...

On Friday the 3rd of May 7-9pm we will be having an Infobus! If this is your first time hearing about an infobus, go here to learn about what they are!

Our guest will be Bart from Livewire.

Livewire.PNG

Livewire is an online place for teens living with a serious or chronic illness to share stories, laugh, have a vent.. And go somewhere where they will be understood.

Bart will be chatting all things chronic illness, how to get support and how to cope with the daily struggle illness can bring.

If you have any questions for Bart submit them below, and we will ask Bart on the day ( depending on how many we get!)

Did you know we have new Community Guidelines? You can check them out here

Re: Friday 3rd May: Live guest Bart from Livewire

Getting really excited for our chat with Bart this Friday! 

A bit about Bart:

Bart worked as a music producer in Sydney and London between 1990-2012, working with many bands and writing music for film, TV and advertising. In 2012 Bart decided to make a change and began working for Starlight, helping to set up the Livewire program in two major children’s hospitals in Sydney, providing creative outlets to improve the wellbeing of patients. Soon after, Bart began working for the online version of Livewire, “Livewire.org.au”, as a chat host, where he is online most Thursday nights, providing support, advice and receiving youth culture tips from the many fantastic members of Livewire.

Bart has also helped to teach Maddie Newton how to write and record her first songs in hospital (featured in the ABC TV show, “The Recording Studio” this week. Check the episode here on iview)

Hope to see some of you online this Friday, to chat with Bart at 7pm! 
If you can't make it, feel free to post a question and I'll be sure to ask it on the night. 

giphy (10).gif

I would love to @gina-RO it’s my birthday the next day though so I’m not
sure what I’m doing

I would love too as well, but I won't be able to stay for long... I have youth group at 7:30pm, and will most likely be getting ready to go by the time you start............... if I don't end up online, please say hi for me!
I did already ask a question in the box anyway..........

I'd love to be able to make it, and I'm sorry that I can't! However, I'm really keen to read over the chat afterwards!! Smiley Happy

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

Same here @letitgo. I probs won't make it either.

this would be pretty good @gina-RO
im finding it hard to commit atm but im interested. hopefully ill be around!
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

no worries @scared01 ! See how you go on the night, and if you can pop in to say hi. 
Feel free to put a question in above, and you can read over the chat later if you're not up for it Heart

thanks @gina-RO Heart
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**