cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: INFOBUS August 30th 2018: Getting to know the ReachOut Online Community Team with Gina!

aww @gina-RO that is inspirational and does show your strength, thank you for sharing Heart
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Re: INFOBUS August 30th 2018: Getting to know the ReachOut Online Community Team with Gina!

Fav book! 

I have a few that I've read in recent years that have really stuck with me - The Girls by Emma Cline, The Secret History by Donna Tart, Eating Animals by John Safran Foer,  and The brain that Changes Itself by Norman Doidge!

@gina-RO you have done so well to get through so many questions tonight!

We have one last question for tonight:

What do you love the most about the ReachOut forum?

Thank you @Bee and @scared01  - It's a bit of balancing out for us staff members to share on here, as you guys are so wonderfully honest and open about your experiences - and we can see everyday how that honesty helps and inspires others. It's nice for us to share with you a little too! Heart

Completely agree with you @gina-RO! This is a pretty amazing community with an incredible group of people!

@Jess1-RO Wow it goes quickly - about to finish up! 

What do you love the most about the ReachOut forum?

I love love LOVE seeing you all share honestly about what's going on for you, and then jump onto another thread and show incredible support and care for others. It is truly humbling for me to hear how difficult some of the things are that you're all facing, and yet how compassionate and loving you are - even to strangers on the internet. You're resilience and strength is inspiring. 

I also learn so much from all of you every day - it's such an honour that this is where I get to spend my work hours Smiley Happy

@gina-RO <3 aww

Join us from Monday 14th in our SLOW-MO GR about New Year Goals & Resolutions
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

i very much appreciate the RO staff sharing @gina-RO it is lovely to hear about you guys on abit more of a personal level too
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

naww, thanks for a great night ! ❤️ @gina-RO

So true @gina-RO and such a great response to end this infobus on.

That is a wrap for today everyone! I just want to say a HUGE thanks to Gina for being our guest for tonight, sharing your amazing insights and experiences, and letting us all get to know you better Smiley Happy It has been a pleasure to learn more about you and get your thoughts Smiley Happy

youre awesome lauren lapkus GIF by Earwolf

Thank you to everyone that contributed to the discussion and everyone reading this thread online, we look forward to our next infobus in September!