cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: INFOBUS August 30th 2018: Getting to know the ReachOut Online Community Team with Gina!

@Jess1-RO yay fun questions! 

4. Fav TV shows - I just finished watching Disenchanted  - and I'm already excited for the next season!! It was everything I love. Including Abby who stars in my all-time favourite show Broadcity. I also finished OITNB recently. My housemate is watching all of CatFish - so I am joining in on that a bit too. 

5. If I was an animal, I would be a cat - because they basically sleep all day and are always so comfortable! Or I'd be an elephant because I hear that they have really meaningful friendships and relationships - and I think that's the best thing about life.

6. The record amount of questions I've ever been asked is definitely when this google form went up and it was inundated! Congrats everyone - you win that one. 

Re: INFOBUS August 30th 2018: Getting to know the ReachOut Online Community Team with Gina!

Being a cat or an elephant would be a good life @gina-RO!

funny cat GIF

Did you know we have new Community Guidelines? You can check them out here

I would loveee to be an elephant as well!

just be the king/queen of the jungle and not feel a thing

@Jess1-RO Haha great gif choice!! Can't imagine my cat ever being that productive.. her cat life is more like this : 
tired cat GIF

That is amazing @gina-RO <3 I can only imagine how many lives you've touched with your warm personality!

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@annabethxchase Elephants are incredibly powerful hey - and they definitely have an air of elegance  and royalty! 

I'm very excited for these next two questions:

Why did you join ReachOut?

What is your fav thing about ReachOut?

Did you know we have new Community Guidelines? You can check them out here

@gina-RO i wish I could read at poetry nights but my anxiety is too bad Smiley Sad I own milk and honey, the sun and her flowers by rupi kaur. soft thorns, chaos of longing and sleep tight Smiley Happy

@gina-ROa cat <3 awww! And I love the idea of an elephant too! OOhhh that's so hard to choose betweeen!

Also my response to the one about the number of questions...

oh my god yes GIF

will ferrell yes GIF

yes GIF

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart