cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: INFOBUS August 30th 2018: Getting to know the ReachOut Online Community Team with Gina!

OH mmyy gooshh! YESSSSS @gina-RO I MUST! I shall have to go through my photos see if I have a video! and make some gifs Smiley Tongue
Weekend task!
Oh Toasty, I see you like shoes just like my cats! You awesome kitty! Smiley Tongue
Ps. Gina, Toasty is just so cute, I want to cuddle her!!!

Get to know each other more in our monthly Introduce Yourself HERE!

We updated our guidelines! Check them out HERE!
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Re: INFOBUS August 30th 2018: Getting to know the ReachOut Online Community Team with Gina!

hello @gina-RO @Jess1-RO and everyone! im sorry im late again :/
just catching up now!

@gina-RO i love that you go dancing with friends! that sounds like soo much fun! self care life is awesome! and i have loved reading about you and what youve done too like travel!
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@Bee . I can't wait to see the gif!! 
When I get round to making Toasty's I'll share it as well! 

She does love shoes - she's a bit bigger than a shoe now so can't get away with pretending to be one as much... 

Not a problem @gina-RO! Well done getting through them all Smiley Happy 

Thick bed socks sound like a great plan- always a smart option on these cold nights

Did you know we have new Community Guidelines? You can check them out here

Hello @scared01 ! Yay so glad you could join us Smiley Happy 

Self care life is the best I completely agree! 
It's true that I love to travel, and I love to boogie - they make for a good combo too! 

aww oh my gosh i just seen the pic of your cat! she is adorable!!! @gina-RO what is her name?

@Bee your cats remind me of when i use to own mine. they were a crazy pair!

On the forums, we see a lot of young people share awesome insights from their experiences that help support others going through similar things. This next question is about your experience as a young person Smiley Happy

What’s the biggest thing you've learnt since being a young person?

Did you know we have new Community Guidelines? You can check them out here

@scared01 She's called Toasty - but actually she usually gets called Bun - because she is such a Bun! 

travel and dance are an amazing combo. imagine all the dances you could learn from the different countries! @gina-RO