cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: INFOBUS August 30th 2018: Getting to know the ReachOut Online Community Team with Gina!

OH mmyy gooshh! YESSSSS @gina-RO I MUST! I shall have to go through my photos see if I have a video! and make some gifs Smiley Tongue
Weekend task!
Oh Toasty, I see you like shoes just like my cats! You awesome kitty! Smiley Tongue
Ps. Gina, Toasty is just so cute, I want to cuddle her!!!

Join us from Monday 14th in our SLOW-MO GR about New Year Goals & Resolutions
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Re: INFOBUS August 30th 2018: Getting to know the ReachOut Online Community Team with Gina!

hello @gina-RO @Jess1-RO and everyone! im sorry im late again :/
just catching up now!

@gina-RO i love that you go dancing with friends! that sounds like soo much fun! self care life is awesome! and i have loved reading about you and what youve done too like travel!
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@Bee . I can't wait to see the gif!! 
When I get round to making Toasty's I'll share it as well! 

She does love shoes - she's a bit bigger than a shoe now so can't get away with pretending to be one as much... 

Not a problem @gina-RO! Well done getting through them all Smiley Happy 

Thick bed socks sound like a great plan- always a smart option on these cold nights

Hello @scared01 ! Yay so glad you could join us Smiley Happy 

Self care life is the best I completely agree! 
It's true that I love to travel, and I love to boogie - they make for a good combo too! 

aww oh my gosh i just seen the pic of your cat! she is adorable!!! @gina-RO what is her name?

@Bee your cats remind me of when i use to own mine. they were a crazy pair!

On the forums, we see a lot of young people share awesome insights from their experiences that help support others going through similar things. This next question is about your experience as a young person Smiley Happy

What’s the biggest thing you've learnt since being a young person?

@scared01 She's called Toasty - but actually she usually gets called Bun - because she is such a Bun! 

travel and dance are an amazing combo. imagine all the dances you could learn from the different countries! @gina-RO