cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: INFOBUS JULY 26th 2018: Getting to know the ReachOut Online Community Team and Peer Support

definitely @lokifish! It takes time to feel prepared to tell our stories, even with families and friends. Having people around to support you when you choose to share your story is really important. I've found that with every person I've spoken to over time my confidence grew. 

Did you know we have new Community Guidelines? You can check them out here

Re: INFOBUS JULY 26th 2018: Getting to know the ReachOut Online Community Team and Peer Support

I have been working in mental health for 8 years now. I started when I was 15 years old. I have learnt so much in these years and have grown as a person from working in mental health Smiley Happy

@Jess1-RO 8 years wow! If I may, what's something you've learnt during that time that you never would've believed at 15?

Wow.. Good on you @Jess1-RO Smiley Happy 

Sooooo I'll throw in a couple of *someone's* Smiley Wink thousand questions Smiley Very Happy

What're you watching on Netflix at the moment? andddd Are you more like Bert or Ernie? Smiley Happy

Good question! @lokifish

Highlighted

8 yrs is amazing @Jess1-RO and the fact that you were 15 when you started shows alot of bravery and courage. well done!
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

great question @lokifish!

I have learnt that recovery is possible and that when you support another person by sharing your experience, it helps you too Heart It's mutual! That has been an incredibly valuable lesson I have learnt and one that has brought me a lot of hope and purpose

Hahahaha "someone"

*shifty eyes*

Thank you for your kind words @scared01 Heart I see a lot of bravery in you too!

What am i watching on netflix?

I don't have netflix but I have been binge watching the office and friends lately - getting back to some old school comedy Smiley Happy

Love that movie @lokifish great gif!

As for the question about burt and ernie, I think if you were to ask my family they would say I'm Burt and need a bit more Ernie fun in my life