cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: INFOBUS JULY 26th 2018: Getting to know the ReachOut Online Community Team and Peer Support

@Jess1-RO wrote:

remember that every person you are working with is the expert in their own experience

love this!! So true Heart

Re: INFOBUS JULY 26th 2018: Getting to know the ReachOut Online Community Team and Peer Support

I would give my younger self two pieces of advice:

1. It’s okay to not be perfect, perfection is over-rated. 

2. Things get better after school.Smiley Happy

Did you know we have new Community Guidelines? You can check them out here

@Jess1-RO that is so true Re perfection! Learning to love yourself in your skin, flaws and all. Realness is so much more attractive! Thanks for sharing that Smiley Happy

Ok, now before @lokifish chases me down with glitter! Smiley Very Happy Tell us:

Which Winnie the Pooh character are you most like?

Do you ever wish you had superpowers? 

What's your spirit animal?

Highlighted

You have 37 seconds to answer those questions before I start the glitter downpour!

I think that I am most like piglet. I loved winnie the pooh growing up!

I actually had the conversation about super powers the other day! I would like to be able to teleport Smiley Happy

My spirit animal is a golden retriever Smiley Happy

Loved your questions @lokifish

You succeeded!! I am impressed!

No glitter for you just yet, Glen Coco

So many great Qs @lokifish I might end with this last one: What goals do you have for the next 5 years? @Jess1-RO

In the next five years I would like to finish my studies, do as much advocacy in the youth space as possible while I am still considered “youth” and travel Smiley Happy

Ooooh @Jess1-RO where'd you like to travel to?

Europe Smiley Happy