cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: INFOBUS JULY 26th 2018: Getting to know the ReachOut Online Community Team and Peer Support

I then see this rubber toy chicken held in the air by one of the team members. The rubber to chicken has become a tradition in the ReachOut office, signalling it is time for us gather together for staffie, important announcements or shared food! It has us well trained and we know when we hear the chicken sounding, something cool/new is about to happen.

Did you know we have new Community Guidelines? You can check them out here

Re: INFOBUS JULY 26th 2018: Getting to know the ReachOut Online Community Team and Peer Support

@lokifish says the person who likes to experiment on other mods! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whatever it takes I know I can make it through!

@Jess1-RO hhahahah omg, that story Smiley Very Happy

@ErinsAntics did you not read Jess's post? My experiments have progressed beyond us mere mods Smiley Tongue

Image result for pavlov meme

@Amirah-RO @Jess1-RO I love both of your answers to what you love about RO! Smiley Very Happy <3
It's so great to have such passionate and caring people as the community managers <3

i love hearts GIF

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

As for my favourite staff member- I am only really new at RO and am still getting to know everyone, but all the staff at ReachOut are amazing. From the minute I stepped foot in the office on Day one, I have been so welcomed and everyone has gone out of their way to help me get settled. I really appreciated all the teams efforts to help me feel at home 

@lokifish honestly between your experiments, ducks and everything else the mods should be keeping an eye on you!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whatever it takes I know I can make it through!

@ErinsAntics I'm amazed I've been allowed to mod the community for almost two years now without being kicked off 😂 but shhhhhh, this is not the place to be discussing that Smiley Tongue

@Jess1-ROhahahaha oh my that story is golden! I want to come work in the RO office now! Smiley Very Happy <3
OH THE CHICKEN! hahaha does it look like this...

Image result for squeaking chicken toy

despicable me lol GIF

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Thanks @Bee!

It's certainly not just us, it's all the community (YOU GUYS Heart) that make the forum the incredibly supportive place that it is! So thanks to you all!