cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: INFOBUS September 27th 2018: Getting to know the ReachOut Online Community Team with Amirah

As far back as I can remember, but most seriously in the past 5 years or so. 

Re: INFOBUS September 27th 2018: Getting to know the ReachOut Online Community Team with Amirah

@annabethxchase THAT'S THE BEST PART! There's no right or wrong way to dance Smiley Happy

Are you a dancer too @annabethxchase?

Did you know we have new Community Guidelines? You can check them out here

I'm not a very good dancer but sure @Jess1-RO, when I want to be. My true 'talent' comes out while listening to Mamma Mia!

Hi everyone! Smiley Very Happy

@annabethxchase I love that! Everyone has that one song that brings the superstar out! For me it used to be Missy Elliot- Work It Smiley Very Happy what about everyone else??

Next question coming your way @Amirah-RO and I am super looking forward to hearing your response to this one

Why did you choose to have job around mental health?

Highlighted

@Amirah-RO Would have to be 'Beautiful Trauma' by Pink, it's new but the beat is REALLY awesome and I just go full blown dancing machine Smiley LOL

Welcome @missep

@annabethxchase I totally agree, you can't not dance to that song! 

In my family it's always Flame Trees by Cold Chisel that gets everyone swaying to the rhythm 

I've always had an interest in suicide prevention and really admired the way that RO approaches mental health and wellbeing by providing a space for young people to talk about their experiences in a non-judgemental and safe environment. So it's not so much that I was looking for a job in mental health specifically, I just thought RO was pretty incredible and their organisational values resonated with me. 

All of my previous roles involved more holistic service delivery, so while mental health was a big part of it, it's been great focusing solely on mental health. I've learnt so much!