cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: INFOBUS September 27th 2018: Getting to know the ReachOut Online Community Team with Amirah

What do you think of online forum style communities similar to ReachOut and the way it's all structured to help young people?

Re: INFOBUS September 27th 2018: Getting to know the ReachOut Online Community Team with Amirah

Wow you have a lot of experience @Amirah-RO! I totally agree with you - the people I've met here on RO are so brave and tough and I admire them so much! Heart

that's so sweet @annabethxchase you've been a big part of the RO community!

Naww thanks @missep

Good question @Zeldasmile I think this type of forum is great for having what can sometimes be difficult conversations. That's why anonymity is so important and one way that we keep members safe and protect their privacy. I strongly believe in peer support and think there's a lot of value in sharing lived experience, so in those ways I think RO's forums are serving an important purpose.

hi all Smiley Happy just catching up on the convo!
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**
Highlighted

Can I ask what casework entails you to do? @Amirah-RO
I'm a psych student but all the places that would give me great practical experience always requires experience first Smiley Sad

Amazing @Amirah-RO, I can hear the passion in your words as I read them! It sounds like this work is something that just resonates so much for you Heart Really life changing stuff you have done!

Did you know we have new Community Guidelines? You can check them out here

dancing is so good @Amirah-RO i done dance now but when going through school i sue to do competitions. was super fun Smiley Happy
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@Jess1-RO Thank you, it's all Heart I'm also lucky to be part of such a passionate and skilled team! @gina-RO