cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: INFOBUS September 27th 2018: Getting to know the ReachOut Online Community Team with Amirah

Wow I've just been watching the chat and everyone seems to have good questions and know what they're doing while I'm just worried that Ill say something wrong. Everyone has their own form of motivation while i just don't feel motivated. Ever. So, my question is, what would you recommend to somebody to try and motivate them @Amirah-RO?

Re: INFOBUS September 27th 2018: Getting to know the ReachOut Online Community Team with Amirah

What is your favourite TV show? Do I get points if I say Brooklyn 99? Smiley Very Happy Tbh my all time fav is probably the classic- fresh prince of bel air! Woman Very Happy

Do you have any pets? Not atm unfortunately Smiley Sad Although I'm a dog person.

What is your spirit animal? LIONESS- always protecting my pride Smiley Happy

hey everyone sorry im late ! greats answers so far @Amirah-RO mm Mamma Mia songs are definitely my jam !! @annabethxchase

@Amirah-RO Hehe when you responded to 'Do you have any pets' as no I was like this:

tenor (5).gif

But... At least you are a dog person!! Smiley Very HappySmiley LOL

That is a really great question @Zeldasmile! Definitely I'd love to get @Amirah-RO's take on.

You have asked some really amazing questions tonight and we are so grateful you have jumped into the conversation Heart If you have any more questions, keep them coming Smiley Happy

Did you know we have new Community Guidelines? You can check them out here

I had no idea this was happening Smiley Surprised

@Zeldasmile Believe it or not I used to feel the same way. I was 4 years into my social work degree before I realised my passion. Before that I used to always look to my friends who seemed so sure of what they wanted to do when they graduated and felt like I was missing something. 

The first time I worked with young people was in my final placement, and that's where I discovered my true passion/calling and it's motivated me since then! Of course there are times when I lose some of that motivation, but volunteer work always bring me back. 

So my humble advice would be to be patient and stay open to different things. Do you have any passions or hobbies? Smiley Happy

Highlighted

YES @Amirah-RO Brooklyn 99 Smiley Happy

Love that gif @annabethxchase! So perfect

@Amirah-RO While you were at school, where you ever faced with friendship issues? If so, How did you handle it?

Welcome @litgym and @FootyFan26! So glad you could make it!