cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: INFOBUS September 27th 2018: Getting to know the ReachOut Online Community Team with Amirah

Re: INFOBUS September 27th 2018: Getting to know the ReachOut Online Community Team with Amirah

awww thank you @Amirah-RO
That makes me really happy Smiley Happy
I have to go now but it was lovely speaking to everyone! See you all on RO Smiley Very Happy

Hey thanks @litgym! Do I just sign up?

I got to go now but this has been a fantastic chat!

Good night or morning or whatever to you all!!

so lovley seein you here @missep Smiley Very Happy
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Bye @missep!

@litgym Good qn! My job is slightly different. Jess and Gina are a lot more involved in the forums. I oversee any potential risks and duty of care issues that might arise, both in the forums and across the organisation. Being a mental health organisation, sometimes users access our website who need a level of support that we can't provide (as we are a prevention rather than intervention service) so my role is to ensure safety by getting them to the help they need in that moment. 

I hope that makes sense! 

byee Heart @missep

yep you just sign up ! @annabethxchase

Thank you so much for your contributions to the discussion tonight @missep Smiley Happy

Did you know we have new Community Guidelines? You can check them out here
Highlighted

@Amirah-RO ahhh makes sense now ahaha

@gina-RO and I both love working with you @Amirah-RO and the support you offer the people accessing RO services! 

Next few questions are:

Where's your happy place?

What's your favourite thing to do on weekends?

What goals do you have for the next 5 years?

Did you know we have new Community Guidelines? You can check them out here