cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: INFOBUS September 27th 2018: Getting to know the ReachOut Online Community Team with Amirah

wow @Amirah-RO you have done heaps of work with young people! id love to be working more with people like youve done too, im sure you have made such a difference to lives of many youth and their families too not to meantion the awesome work your doing at RO Smiley Very Happy
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Re: INFOBUS September 27th 2018: Getting to know the ReachOut Online Community Team with Amirah

With so much passion for what you do, I can imagine that there are a lot of different things you do with your time like the dancing and your youth work.

How do you stay motivated/What motivates you? 

Did you know we have new Community Guidelines? You can check them out here

Great Question @Jess1-RO! Tell me your secrets @Amirah-RO Smiley LOL !

Aw @Amirah-RO Heart 

@missep Do you mean for volunteer work or paid work? 

Casework involves helping individuals in a personalised way, by assessing all aspects of their life, determining where they need support, and working together to develop goals and a plan to achieve them. Every organisation uses casework slightly different but that's the main gist of it.  The main stages are usually assessment, developing a case plan, and reviewing that plan and actioning it on a regular basis. It's always led by the client. Does that make sense?

That makes total sense @Amirah-RO Smiley Happy
That's such a wonderful thing to do, to help people.
I hope I can do something like that one day!

@scared01 with all the amazing support we see you offer other young people on the forums, we know you could definitely do this too if that's your dream Heart

@scared01 Thank you! I appreciate your kind words Heart what kind of dance did you used to do?

@Jess1-RO To answer your question, I count my blessings Smiley Happy And when times get tough  I usually talk to a friend, or someone in the office if I'm at work. I often remind myself of the quote: "this too shall pass" which reminds me that every state is temporary.

It sounds like case work is so inclusive of so many important aspects of well being!