cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [INFOBUS] Sex & relationships

I think it can be safe, although definitely not always. While it can be a great way to meet people and talk, I do think it can be hard to figure out sarcasm online.

Technology is a part of all our relationships, romantic or otherwise. Is technology an important part of your relationships and if so, how? Does technology (like texting, dating apps and Facebook) make relationships better or more does it make them more complicated?

I think it can be both and I've had experiences with both. I know that texting and Facebook is so handy for if you're travelling without your loved one but I also know that people can get so nit picky about little things on Facebook or find out too much about your relationship on Facebook - even if you don't intend to post too much info, people stalk... 

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

That's so true about sarcasm fox ring!!! and other emotions can be lost in text form...

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Yeah for sure @Fox ring, i think there is definitely a higher risk when you haven't met the person face to face too

Hey

I think that technology is a big part in my relationship, either my family, friends or boyfriend, it's an easy way to communicate if you aren't near them.

Also to the other question about being safe, well i think if you know the person yes of course but on the other hand when you don't know the person i don't really think it is the safest option

Thats very true, I always try to be careful online but you never know.

Hey dreamer 95! thanks for contributing!

Hey j95 - people can definitely get nit picky about little things on Facebook, I think that's what I kind of meant about knowing too much.....

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Awesome, thanks for joining @dreamer95 !! Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Hey @Dreamer 95   - thanks for joining us!! It can certainly make communication easier with the people that you are already close to.

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com