cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [INFOBUS] Sex & relationships

@Sophie-RO it can definitely help, not only can it be a place of cyberbullying, but it is also one of the biggest ways I find to procrastinate.

I didn't think that my case was really cyberbullying, just people wanting to get their nose into everything and wanting to know everything about every photo I uploaded and who I was with and why I was with that person and were we going out or were we just friends, got a bit sick of it. 

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Talking about sex and sexual health can sometimes be hard to do. Does communicating with technology make this easier? Why might that be?

I think the part that makes it easiest to talk about via modern tech is the anonymity on some platforms. You could be anyone, anywhere and chances are no one's ever going to find out it was you. And that anonymity is so appealing if you're struggling with something you don't want people to know about. I mean, how much easier is it to just ask Google a question, or on a platform like Tumblr make things? It's certainly benefitted me

Thats true dreamer 95, but when using google for things like that you should be wary, people can get very nervous about their health if they use "google doctor" when theres nothing to be nervous about often.

I definitely think it's a good idea to have someone with you when you meet someone new off a dating app!

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

@Fox ring I should have died like 16 times (including today) from "Google Doctor"

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//
Highlighted

j95 that happens to, hadn't thought about that really.

It seems pretty hard to have a sense elf privacy sometimes when you're online, do you guys follow your family members on social media?

Welcome CeeGee Smiley Happy

I will throw another question in there..

How do you know what is a safe relationship online? What steps can you take in order to keep yourself safe when interacting with other people online? What things could you do to ensure you feel respected and that your personal information/images were being protected?