cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [INFOBUS] Sex & relationships

Any last comments everyone??? Or just say GOOD NIGHT!!!

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

We have shared a bunch of links and resources with you, (hopefully) theres two more I want to add..

http://theline.org.au/
All about healthy relationships.

And keep in mind that you can get a medicare card at 15 so if you want to do that the link is below...

http://www.humanservices.gov.au/customer/services/medicare/medicare-card

One more thing, there is a youtuber, Laci Green, may not be the most scholarly or credible source in terms of school or anything, but she has some great info on consent and sex and relationships, and its really worth watching if you are interested Smiley Happy

https://www.youtube.com/user/lacigreen

Thanks for a great chat everyone Smiley Happy

laci green is great!!

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

Just wanna say thank you to everyone for making my very first ReachOut forum so much fun! Thank you ReachOut for having us, (and for making my picture green, how did you know it was my favourite?).

Thanks for all your thought provoking opinions and perspectives Smiley Happy

I wish you all safe sex and healthy relationships! 

@Fox ring it did that to me too when i joined... so weird haha

thanks all! was a bit of a quiet one but it was good Smiley Happy

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Stay healthy and safe everyone, and try to be open to talking about sex, its not taboo, its a wonderful part of human life. Night everyone! Smiley Happy

Heya. Despite reminding myself everyday this was on, I still forgot. :/

Let's talk about 'healthy relationships'. What is a 'healthy relationship' and how would you know if you are in a healthy or unhealthy relationship? What should you expect from a partner in a healthy relationship?

For me, a healthy relationship is when there is respect for both people involved in the relationship. There is no one being dominent or submissive. People are equal.

Just from my past experience, comparing 2 relationships, I noticed that they were completely different. Of course there was some aspects to the healthier one that was still unhealthy, like needed to know where I was, but it was different in that he wasn't forcing me to be somewhere I didn't want to be. He listened to me, and respected me as a person. And I think the lesson I learnt from the healthier one was what it is like to be respected in the bedroom.

There are many warning signs about an abusive relationship and I'm pretty sure there was an infographic posted on a GR or INFOBUS in the past.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Highlighted

@Sophie-RO wrote:
laci green is great!!

I love her youtube channel!

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ