cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [Special Guest] Stephanie from Sane Australia on Life with Borderline Personality Disorder

@Ben-RO DBT really helped me with my emotion regulation, which I had real difficulty with before. The classes I did helped me identify my values and morals and showed me techniques to respond accordingly, rather than an irrational outburst. We did things like colour mandala's, mindfulness/meditation, which I still use a lot to this day, and practiced different methods for slowing down our thoughts.

Re: [Special Guest] Stephanie from Sane Australia on Life with Borderline Personality Disorder

Good night @letitgo it's been great chatting!

Wow what a great chat! I can't believe it's time to wrap up already! 

A HUGE thank you to @Steph_SaneAustralia for giving their time to this chat. We all learned heaps from you. 

If you have more questions about BPD or want some support for it, feel free to just make a post here in this thread or click here to start your own topic. You can also head to Sane who have a forum a lot like ours. They know heaps and heaps about supporting people living with BPD (they have Steph!)

Goodnight everyone Smiley Happy Have an awesome Friday.

Highlighted

good night @letitgo

thank you @Steph_SaneAustralia Smiley Happy much appreciated you being here

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

It's been an absolute pleasure @Ben-RO thanks for having me.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience @Steph_SaneAustralia! It was really great to chat to you and hear your insights. Thanks for answering our questions tonight!

@scared01  No worries. It was great to chat to you.  Wishing you all the best for your recovery.  xx

thank you @Steph_SaneAustralia Heart

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**