cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [Special Guest] Supporting Survivors Part 2: Life Long Term

No you have me curious about pubic lice Smiley Tongue. Can't you just shave to get rid of them?

I agree with everyone else, raising awareness and decreasing victim blaming are very big issues. I reckon starting with schoo age kids would be good though as they can learn values like that a very young age.

@scared01you have come up with some great strategies and you're right, its always a good way to learn. Also its good to hear that you have shared this with your psychologist, I hope that things improve over the next few sessions and that you feel you can trust him/her as that is important when working in therapy. I wish you all the best and look after yourself Smiley Happy you will get there.

@scared01 That's a really great way of looking at things.  As you keep learning about yourself and your triggers you are learning to look after yourself. Well done!  

Highlighted

This has been a really interesting, informative chat and now it's just about time to wrap up! Here's one last question:

We’ve talked about some tough stuff tonight, so let’s finish off with some self care. What’s something you’re going to do tonight to look after yourself and wind down? Smiley Happy

that was also a big part of self blame! 

did i wear something proking? my behaviours must have intvited that in..

and alot of associated questions to do with that which aot of these still come up however im in better control now

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@Kim-SARC I completely agree

@FootyFan26No shaving will not necessarily work, especially on men who tend to have thicker hair on their legs and tummies... where do you stop?

thanks @Jacinta-SARC im sure things will work out Smiley Happy

@CaroSarcgotta learn somehow, even if its the hard way its all a learning experience

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@Kim-SARC What do you mean by where do I stop?

@Moya says she has seen pubic lice in their eyebrow... you need to get the wash treatment.