cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [Special Guest] Supporting Survivors Part 2: Life Long Term

@Chessca_H I will be going home to have a nice bath!! and heading to yoga tomorrow morning if I can get to bed early enough Smiley Happy

@Chessca_H I am going to cuddle my new chocolate lab puppy!

@Chessca_H I am off to a swing dancing class which is a fabulous way to self care!

Have loved chatting to you all and will look forward to the next time, take care,

Moya

i dont like to admit it and i will only say it on this thread and im sure members will keep it here and to themselves as well

but i was diagnosed with a form of that virus that often clears up. im not sure how long ive had it as i only got tested in april this yr so next yr do it again, im jsut freaking out worse as if it needs more treatment then theres a chance ill have to bring up the abuse and thats the last thing i want to do. @Moya ive had all vaccines and top ups and everything else that needs to be done through the yrs so that should help but im also wondering if theres any lifestyle things i can do to help clear it up as well. im not sexually active nor have i been besdies the inicidents so thats safe. 

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@Chessca_HI'm going to sing along to some of my favourite tunes as I drive home and maybe pick up some take out on the way!  Hoping to have a swim in the morning if the sun comes out :0)

@Jacinta-SARC that sounds like an awesome wind down routine!

@FootyFan26... stop shaving... as in where would you stop shaving?

Highlighted

omg all such great plans @CaroSarc @Moya @Kim-SARC

im actually very surprised and pleased how ive handled being on this thread so for me itll be about winding down to music and getting engrossed in a good book Smiley Happy

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**