cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [Special guest] CanTeen - I've tried everything, now what?

Meditation

@Stealth_ninja I just read where you said above you "know you should meditiate" and that to me sounds like something you would really like to do but are having difficulty embedding into your everyday life! I think it can be best with those sorts of practices to first start really small e.g. when you wake up in the momring before you open your phone and check messages / instagram / facebook just take 20 seconds even to take a few deep breaths in (for the count of 4) and the slow breaths out (for the count of 8). This in itself can completely change the way your day starts and is a really nice entry point into the day =)

Yeah that's awsome that it worked for you @j95 I think i should revisit mine too but it's always kind of at the back of my mind as something i can pull out if i feel like i really need it.

Definitely good to take a break but need to watch how you're going so you know when you need to come back! Loving all your responses as well @MaddyCanTeen definitely need to pay more attention to nature, feels good to be outside too Smiley Happy

Highlighted

That's a great suggestion @MaddyCanTeen! I sometimes struggle to find time to meditate/practice mindfulness, but setting aside time and incorporating really simple things (like focusing on your breathing for a bit) into your schedule is a really helpful idea.

Wow @MaddyCanTeen Definitely trying that! Starting small does make it seem a lot less daunting. I'll give that a go tomorrow!

Excellent idea @MaddyCanTeen I'll try that in the morning!
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

That's about all we have time for everybody! Thank you all so much for coming. That was an absolutely amazing chat. 

If you have any more questions or thoughts about anything that you have read or talked about in this chat, then make a post in the forums. You're always welcome here and we're always here for you Smiley Happy 

Thank you again everybody! Especially @MaddyCanTeen for sharing so much amazing knowledge and @Stealth_ninja and @khaleesi_18 and @j95 for sharing your stories and your amazing knowledge too! 

Have a wonderful night, see you all tomorrow Smiley Happy 

Thanks everyone!!! @MaddyCanTeen We have really enjoyed having you, I hope you can come again soon!

@Ben-RO @j95@khaleesi_18 I always learn so much from you all, thank you for sharing with me I really enjoyed tonight! 

Have a good night everyone! Sleep well!

Thanks so much everyone!
Thanks for coming into our little but also big Reach Out community @MaddyCanTeen!
Great chat Smiley Happy
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Thanks everyone! And especially @MaddyCanTeen for coming on board tonight to share your insights and give us some practical ideas and a lot to think about!

Goodnight! Smiley Happy

Thanks so much everyone for having me here tonight =) It has been great to speak with you @Stealth_ninja @j95 @khaleesi_18 thanks so much for sharing! 

Hopefully will be back soon @Ben-RO haha! Thank you =)