cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [Special guest] We're rebuilding, help us make it awesome.

Hey everyone! And welcome! Smiley Very Happy So excited for tonight.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Hey @j95, glad you could make it Smiley Very Happy

Hi everyone! Smiley Happy

Thanks for the intro @Ben-RO it is a little past my bedtime hehe

Hi everyone and thanks so much for joining us to help us learn what a new and improved ReachOut could be like.

a bit of background... this current version of the ReachOut website was built about 4 years ago and it’s due for an update.

It will still be the same ReachOut you know and love but with some improvements.  Tonight’s discussion will mainly focus on the forums but feel free to comment on the rest of the site as well.

Important: We will be launching in the first half of next year with the new site but it won’t have all of the features and functions yet.  Some will be rolled out over the next year so it might take a little while to see allll of the improvements Smiley Happy

Hey @Chessca_H @N1ghtW1ng @VictoriaB @Bay52VU @j95! Great to have you here Smiley Happy 

So, I'm a builder and we're rebuilding the forums hahaha I just caught on to that
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

First questions for tonight for everyone....

what do you love most about the the current reachOut website or forums and the way they work that will be important to keep?

e.g. for me I really love the ability to high five people because it's a quick way to respond to something i like
Highlighted

@VictoriaB hmm high 5's, quick reply, latest topics

Important to keep? The NextStep Tool I reckon is pretty useful. As well as the high fives!