cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: [Special guest] We're rebuilding, help us make it awesome.

I have just discovered the quick reply and it is indeed awesome

I agree @VictoriaB high fives are good, because it might not really need a reply but a high five still indicates to somebody their post has been seen and liked by somebody.

I also really like quick reply, as somebody else mentioned
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

@T4ils @DruidChild @des789 @Self-compassion @Shadow @ivory @Alison5 @roseisnotaplant 

Noticed you'd been online today and thought i'd just give you a gentle nudge in case you're interested in this convo, really keen to hear as many people's thoughts as possible!  

@VictoriaB I would rate high fives up there too, also the "view discussion in pop a up" feature when replying to a post (or maybe there could be a smaller version you could see when you scroll over "replying to:"? I'm not describing this very well Smiley Tongue)

ooh @Chessca_H I didn't know about that feature - how does that work?

Thanks for the gentle nugde @Ben-RO Smiley Tongue

I like being able to see where new posts/threads are whether that's in my e-mail inbox, or a bolded post, or in the sidebar thing, or under the general topics.

I also like the 'Newest Members' bit too, then you click on them and see if they've made any posts and can introduce them to RO

Thanks @Chessca_H - is it the ability to see the discussion as well as the post you're writing at the same time that makes it good?

Hello all!!!

@VictoriaB I also really like quick reply and high fives! I also like being able to include emojis/links/pictures/memes ect in posts!

yessss memes and pics @Autumn23