cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Special guest] We're rebuilding, help us make it awesome.

If you're a Builder or a Mod you might already know that we're rebuilding our whole entire website. This includes the forums! We need your help to make the forum renovations the most epic rebuild ever.

Metalrenovation

To help us with this task we've invited the amazing @VictoriaB (we call her Tori) who works in our research team to talk a bit more about the rebuild and what should (or shouldn't) change.

Join us this Thursday the 15th of December at 9:30PM AEDT to tell Tori what's important to you!

Re: [Special guest] We're rebuilding, help us make it awesome.

September???  Nice Gif btw.

Ahh cool @Ben-RO sounds fun... just a heaps up, Christmas is a lot closer than you think, it is definitely not September, you better start your shopping Smiley Tongue
I'll be there, so keen Smiley Happy
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

(Sorry, it had to be done.)

____________________#iftoastershadfeelings____________________

Also... that gif is so me

Thanks Ben! Hi everyone Smiley Happy

I look forward to hearing all of your opinions and ideas about how we can improve the ReachOut website and forums.

I'll bring along some of the feedback that we've recieved from past research and from the most recent mod workshop and we can build from there.

If you have a chance, think about:

• Any examples of forums that are really easy and straightforward to use and what you like about them
  • Things we should definately keep about the RO forums
  • Things you would change if you could
  • Ideas for new features or functions on the forums so that we can better support young people

Talk to you then Smiley Happy

Tori

*p.s I accidentally posted this previously from the wrong account, I have lots of account that I use to test the website, whoops!*

I thought i'd post the first question now in case anyone wants to do any thinking......

To get the discussion started, does anyone have any examples of forums, chat rooms or Q&A websites that you think work really well? 

What is it about them that you love? Is there anything ReachOut could learn from these? 

e.g. I really like www.Quora.com because I can follow particular subject areas and get emails with the most recent questions and answers

Hey everyone! Welcome to tonight's chat! A special thank you to @VictoriaB for staying up super late to learn more about what's important to us in order to help turn that into an excellent new forum Smiley Happy 

Hey everyone I'm super keen to chat! 

Hi everyone, really looking forward to hearing all of your ideas tonight! Smiley Happy