cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [Special guest] We're rebuilding, help us make it awesome.

@Chessca_H I'm not aware of this function??

@VictoriaB Definitely, it's good to have the context sometimes

@May_ it's here when you do a regular reply Smiley Happy

Screen Shot 2016-12-15 at 6.46.55 pm.png

@Chessca_H THAT FEATURE EXISTS?!??!?! That would have been handy to know earlier lol, i've found it now tho Smiley Tongue

so far I'm hearing some of the positives as:

high 5's
quick reply
see discussion pop up
the ability to see latest posts

new members
being able to include emojis/links/pictures/memes ect in posts

keep adding but I'm going to ask the next question as well...

Is there anything that you find frustrating or confusing about using the ReachOut website or forums that will be important to improve?  (think more about the functionality and the way it works rather than the discussions you have or people you talk to)

@Chessca_H that is super handy! I always use quick reply because I forget what other people have said but now I don't always have to Smiley Tongue

I find it a bit challenging when the posts/pages dont automatically refresh as people make new posts.. aka like right now lol 

@May_ @roseisnotaplant yay learning new things about the forums! It's funny you mentioned liking quick replies for that reason because I literally never use that feature Smiley Tongue

Hey all Smiley Happy

what do you love most about the the current reachOut website or forums and the way they work that will be important to keep?

High fives (as everyone else has said)

The fact that there's a nice big search bar at the top of the page

Customising email alerts

Being able to embed youtube vis, gifs and pics

Customised avatars (although dunno why some people had to have that feature activated individually)

____________________#iftoastershadfeelings____________________

@VictoriaB I wish there was a notification button rather than emailing system (this would help in maintaining boundaries and would make it easier to not miss other people's responses to posts)

Also I think it would be cool if new responses to forums popped up without having to refresh the page (like on Facebook)

When I click on a thread that's old and has a bunch of pages (like a games thread or something) it takes me to like the second or third page of replies instead of the latest, which isn't really a problem it's just something i've noticed.