cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

INFOBUS August 30th 2018: Getting to know the ReachOut Online Community Team with Gina!

Last month's Infobus was the first of a few "get to know the ReachOut team" discussions, and we had a great discussion getting to know @Jess-RO

We are back behind the scenes, and excited for you to get to know us better again! 

Next week, on Thursday the 30th of August from 7pm-9pm  join us to get to know the ReachOut team with Gina (me!) and talk all things forums, mental health and life! 

melissa mccarthy hello GIF by nobodies.

I'll be online answering your questions, and having a chat about mental health, forums, and looking after yourself while supporting others! 

I've been around the forums since March of this year, and have previously worked in a few different mental health programs supporting young people and adults with mental health challenges. I am studying a masters in Social Work, and am passionate about seeing people build their resilience and live a meaningful life. Heart

Hit me with all those questions you've been wanting to ask, and get to know the person behind the posts! Use this infobus as an opportunity to get to know me a bit better Smiley Happy

parks and rec GIF

Submit any questions you have in advance here - it's anonymous! 

Looking forward to chatting with you on 30th of July from 7pm-9pm !!

High five this post to get updates and a reminder notification before the info bus starts. 

Today is R U OK DAY! Find out more, and join the discussion Here Smiley Happy

Re: INFOBUS August 30th 2018: Getting to know the ReachOut Online Community Team with Gina!

YASSSSS I am so pumped for this! Smiley Very Happy Prepare for the question submission form to be spammed to death by me Smiley Wink

Also, this gif has never been more relevant Smiley Tongue

Chelsea Peretti Brooklyn 99 GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Re: INFOBUS August 30th 2018: Getting to know the ReachOut Online Community Team with Gina!

That is the perfect gif. 

I'm  excited!! Cat Very HappyCat Very Happy

Also given that YouTube links are a bit awkward to post in Google forms, I'll post this question here...

I saw this video the other day and I'm wondering what your thoughts are on it?

@lokifish OH MY GOODNESS

I have not been rick rolled in YEARS!  

You got me real good. 

hahahaha!!!! 

looking forward to this Smiley Happy
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because your WORTH it!**

This is happening tonight! Very much looking forward to it!! 

Don't forget to submit any questions (on the link in the original post above)! 

Hi everyone! 
Infobus will be starting at 7pm   - in about half an hour! I am excited to announce that this conversation will be hosted by @Jess-RO - who will be asking me all the questions you've been submitting! 

Looking forward to seeing you all join the convo! 
Who's joining us? @scared01 @blobby @DruidChild @ErinsAntics @Matty D @darcitrus . @litgym @redhead 

Sorry, not up for this.

@Matty D  no worries at all Smiley Happy