cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [Special Guest] Supporting Survivors Part 2: Life Long Term

thank you @Jacinta-SARC @Kim-SARC@Moya@CaroSarc

thank you all for coming and answering all these questions! it really is greatly appreciated esp for those who dont have anyone else to turn to so on behalf of those and myself and RO thank you! 

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because your WORTH it!**

@Ben-RO No worries at all- thanks so much for having us!! and thank you to everyone who contributed on the forum. I think you are all very brave Smiley Happy all the best.

@Ben-RO Thanks for inviting us Ben, been great to chat. Goodnight! 

thank you @Kim-SARC Smiley Happy

@Ben-RO  Love ReachOut - you are doing a fabulous job.  Have enjoyed the evening and wish the whole community a very good night Smiley Happy

Yes it has been great to talk to you all. Thank you for the opportunity! Bye.

thanks @Serena_Yi im sure ill be fine, if i go down that negative path now ill be up sh*t creek withouta paddle for the next few days and non functional so... im sure ill be fine, ive got here if i need to chat and also my nurse if need be Smiley Happy

Highlighted

And that concludes tonight's chat. Feel free to read, ask anonymous questions (the form is at the start of this thread) or answer discussion questions. Just remember to seek support or provide support to others over in the Getting Help section of the forum as the SARC crew are heading off Smiley Happy