cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: 2019 is my worst year by far

I just really want to thank @WheresMySquishy @scared01 @Milkninja222 and the reach out admins for honestly giving your time to help me out <3 I am new to this whole forum thing and ive honestly never felt so appreciated and supported online! I want to thank the people who read this rant I typed up and the advice everyone has given me!! thank you so much, I am so recommending this to all my friends in need!!

your welcome @ruthxxx
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hey @ruthxxx Smiley Happy
Idk if we’ve ever talked before but I just felt the need to check if everyone’s doing ok Heart

Hi @ruthxxx 

So great to see that the forums have been so helpful, thank you so much for sharing whats been going on! I have been reading through and just wanted to so say not too bee too hard on yourself, and your friends are probably right about the situation getting better. Are you up to anything today that could distract you?

I've tried listening to music and going on walk with my dog and its helped me distract the anxiety within me. but I keep getting reminded of what I did like in the beginning I had trouble sleeping and had max 3 hours of sleep but now its getting better. yeh, my friends have also told me that it would get better and not to pressure myself but I keep doing it cause I feel so bad 

Hi @ruthxxx 

Congratulations on using those techniques, that's super impressiveSmiley Happy .  Like everything they are a practice.  It's really normal for those thoughts to come back.  The trick  is to try and 'catch' those thoughts when they arise then use the techniques to help distract you again.  But yeah your friends are right, don't put too much pressure on yourself.  Just take it one step at a time

I'm so glad your sleep is getting better Heart

@ruthxxx  I think it's great that those things have helped distract you! Smiley Happy
I think that sometimes anxiety can be like a rollercoaster. People often have good and bad days, but the main thing is that it's getting better overall.

I'm glad that your sleep is improving. Smiley Happy We have a helpful article about suggestions for getting a good night's sleep if that's something that you're interested in. We also had a Weekly Wellbeing activity with additional tips here.

thank you so much for the advice I will check them out and see if it helps me with my weird sleep patterns

quick update on the whole situation:
so basically I had my birthday party a few days ago and last nite I posted on my social media a pic of me and ervything was fine. I woke up this morning and the boy that I kinda asked out to formal and then rejected, commented on the post saying 'sorry I couldn't make it' with 30 people liking his comment. I was rlly confused cause last term people were teasing me asking that he should come to my party and Im rlly confused to why he commented that cause the teasing it starting again cause he brought it up. im rlly confused cause he hated me for embarrassing him so idk why he would comment that on a social media platform. aswell people from my school, not in that boys group are even teasing me and im rlly confused cause I dont understand why he commented and why hes bringing this whole thing up

@ruthxxx It does sound weird. Have you spoken to the one who has commented on your post? What other thoughts have come into your mind about this situation?