Highlighted

Re: A topic that ended with pointless blabber

hey @endommage 

how are things going today?

Woman Happy

lanejane
Highlighted

@lanejane  Yeah things are fine I guess, I basically just wake up go to work come home internet for hours then sleep. Its basically like this all the time, depends where my mood is at I guess

Highlighted

@endommage I'm sorry to hear you're having a hard time. Things can be really hard. Is there anything you enjoy doing? That you could fill your day with? Though it can be difficult with depression, life is tiring.

Hang in there. You are worth it. You are strong enough.
Highlighted

Hey @endommage 

How are things going at the moment?

Highlighted

thankyou for sharing your story with us. Just remember that all of us here, care for you. You made me cry, I guess i can relate to some of what your going through. I know it is difficult to ask for help, also trying to find the right words. You are not alone, and it take great courage to come forward with your troubles. If you feel suicidal, PLEASE call someone, anyone. 

thinking of youSmiley Happy

Highlighted

Hey @endommage,

I just wanted to start out by saying that you are a strong and resilent person. I am so sorry to hear of what you have been going through lately. Just like everyone else has said so far on this thread, we are here for you.

Thank you for trusting us and telling us your story. Although this is your story, it resonated with me almost to the point that I thought you were telling my story. I just want to say that things do get better! I found that face to face counselling help me so much. My psychologist pretty much reached out to the part of me that wanted to live and made her stronger than the other. I am doing so much better now.

Have you thought about getting a Mental Health Care Plan? I know that it can be quite overwhelming and a huge step to take, but once you have one in place, things seem to get easier. For me, I got extra help from my university which has made all the difference. Plus all the help from my psych and dr. Smiley Happy

Take care,

stonepixie

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ