cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: AHHHH

You are certainly not worthless @j95. Not to me and definitely not the RO team. Can I ask why you think that?

Becausw it's true that is what everyone's has told me @mspaceK
I wish I was dead
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Sometimes when I am upset and I hear people saying things to me, I feel like what they are saying is true when really it isn't.  And our mind can trick us into thinking it is true when it's not. People should not be calling you things like that so I'm sorry you have to hear to that. 

@j95 did you want to talk more about that feeling of wishing you were dead? From my own experience, usually that's a sign that I want certain pain or anxiety to go away. Am i on the right track that that is something similar for you? Or am I totally wrong?

Yeah I don't know I don't want to seem like I'm dismissing your help and ideas I just can't really think right now @mspaceK

@j95 that's okay. I wasn't sure if you were ready to. Sorry for long reply. I just had a shower. 

Did you want to talk about something else? What are you doing at the moment? 

I want to call up in ball and never wake up @mspaceK

@j95 I'm worried about you <3 what sort of strategies do you have when you're feeling pretty down? 

Wish I was dead
Highlighted

Hey @j95 you're not alone in this, @mspaceK and I are here.
Sounds like you're in a pretty dark mental state. I was heading down that way earlier this evening myself. Thankfully I was able to chat with my housemate about my worries.

Do you reckon there's anything you could do this evening that could help you feel better?
We can chat here for a bit if that helps.

I don't want to try anything more I want to hurt myself @StarLord