cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: AHHHH

Feels like my head is going to blow up
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Has anything triggered your anger the last few days.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Its not anger tonight @redhead it's one of those worse than headache things - used to refer to them as head in microwave headaches

I'm sorry miss interpreted your post, is there anything that you could do to ease the headache. Maybe an early night
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

explain a microwave headache to us @j95?

oh god its so hard to explain i have had migraines before snd think these are worse but different. feels like i have put my head in a microwave and pressed start, like my head feels like it has lots of electrons trying to rip it apart or its going to blow up, holy fuck it is so so so bad that not even the worst pain killers i could get help, sometimes my vision plays up. as a result of how bad they are it usually makes me anxiety get bad @TOM-RO

It feels like I'm going to die @TOM-RO

@j95 yes I was going to say it sounds like your mind/thoughts/emotions (not sure which is most for you?) is out of control in the headache

thanks for explaining =)

did you want to go through what might help? or not if that's not helpful? up to you, just hoping to be of support to you right now (so you don't end up as popcorn haha)

im not sure what will help though @TOM-RO Smiley Sad

Hey @j95 did you manage to get some sleep last night? Those migraines sound really horrible. Did you ever speak to a doctor or gp about them?