cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Academic Misconduct/Plagiarism

Ah no @bob78 that sucks. Are you in QLD? Pretty much everywhere has been closed down (schools, my uni lecturers and tutors cancelled today too) so hopefully they'll put it for the next closest time.

They rung me today to reschedule and said will let me know a date soon Smiley Sad

N1ghtW1ng yes QLD they have rung to reschedule and told will let me know a date soon.

I've got my fingers crossed for you @bob78 Smiley Happy

Hi All,

I have been thinking this for a while but not sure I should do this.I thought of ringing the law society and asking whether I will have to have to worry about my future admission suitability.I have asked a professor about this he said not to worry too much but I still want to be sure if there is something more to it. Any thoughts and suggestions or anyone who has a little bit of information regarding this or someone who has gone thru this.It will be much appreciated as its really concerning me and my studies.Smiley Sad

Hey @bob78 Smiley Happy

Calling the law society sounds like a good idea. You could always call other universities as well to see if that is something that will affect their admissions decisions? Hope you hear back soon!

Don't worry..next time  you check your assignment by using Plagiarism  Checker to avoid duplicate content..

I think I am answering late but still, it may help some other students.

Plagiarism is a serious concern if you paraphrase the content, you need to cite the source from where you copied. Paraphrasing is another type of plagiarism that is not good especially for assignments. However, it's better to use a Plagiarism Checker to find any copied/paraphrased content and some tools also provide the option of citation at the same platform.  

This way, you can find the text that is plagiarized and easily cite the source to avoid any consequence.