cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All my friends have turned on me

During the start of this year i was hvaing one of the best times off my life. i was doing things with my firends an everything. Then this new person came to my school and he joined my friendship group. For some reason he just hated me at the start it was bearable but then he gradually turned my friends aginst me. Now most of my friends dont like me and whenever i try ro engage in conversatyion with them they just gang up on me and im always shut down. I have still got a few people im good friends with but thats reakky it i have no none to do stuff with and now im just feeling reallly alone. 

Re: All my friends have turned on me

Hi @YellowBox34 Smiley Happy

I understand that feeling alone is not the greatest thing to be feeling! It is very odd for a person to dislike another based on no reasoning. Have you considered approaching this person to find out what the problem may be? 

It also sounds like you do have some friends who are good to you and appreciate you which is great! Maybe with time you might find yourself becoming closer to them as we naturally gravitate to people who value us. Eventually you may be able to organise social events with them!

From my experience, friendship is about quality and not quantity. Channel your efforts into people who value and appreciate you!

Hey @YellowBox34 that sounds like a really difficult situation to be in Smiley Sad

Could you try asking your friends why they have turned against you?

thanks for the response @ThinkerGirl28! Ive tried talking to him about it but he doesnt ever give me an answer. 

Sounds like a difficult situation @YellowBox34

I have had a similar experience in high school, so definetely know where you are coming from.

Are you able to do things with your other friends, the ones that are not associated with this group? Or are you able to talk to some of your former friends about your feelings?

Just checking in to see how everything is going @YellowBox34