cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alternative to eHeadspace

Hey guys,
Just looking up some general phone counselling services for a friend, eHeadspace would be perfect for them except they're out of the age range. Just wondering if you guys have any suggestions?

Re: Alternative to eHeadspace

How about Lifeline? Your friend can call at 13 11 14 or chat online here.

It's not so much of an emergency situation though. My friend isn't so much going through a crisis, just something is up & they're not reaching out to anyone, in fact they're pushing everyone away, so I'm gonna suggest they ring a helpline to at least talk to someone. It's very hard watching them not being in a good place. Smiley Sad

You're a good friend. Your friend can call Lifeline. She doesn't have to be in crisis. They will listen and support her.

Hey @kittycat23

It is awesome that you want to help your friend! There is always beyondblue. Smiley Happy They have telephone and web chat. They also have a page on their website linking you to all the national helplines and websites.

I hope this helps you out.

All the best,

stonepixie

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Hey @kittycat23 

Both the suggestions you've been given are great ones. I hope your friend ends up contacting one of the services once you give her the details.

lanejane

@kittycat23

You are such a great friend! Hope your friend finds the support she needs.

Hey guys, I know you like to hear updates but unfortunately I can't really give any at this stage. In a way things have gotten worse because now a lot of the time we don't know where they are & they are very difficult to get in contact with. I think all we can do atm is hope & pray that one day they come to their senses & start talking to people & reach out for help. Thanks for your help & support guys. Xx