cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Am I still allowed on here

They shouldn't of been allowed to have kids
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Hey @j95 I don't think you are f***ed up at all. It must be frustrating feeling like your parents failed you, first thing I noticed about you is how incredibly well you've done despite their flaws.

As for other people being able to do things, well anyone on RO who breaks guidelines has to have their posts edited & be consulted. I send emails to a lot of members of the forum about this regularly.

This quote always helps me out when I make decisions around anger, as I have a bit of an issue there too at times Smiley Sad. Have you heard this one? 

Quotefancy-8578-3840x2160.jpg

Why do I have to live with the consequences of their actions! When they were adults and I was the kid, now I have to be responsible for what they did and what others did.
I can't apply to be a mod this year even though I wanted to and have wanted to for a while @Bree-RO
I have never heard of that one before.

Things would be so different if mum didn't have me or gave me up they would probably be happier too

My parents should of just killed me I mean they almost did they came close they should of just finished the job

@j95 these are really heavy thoughts. A lot of pain I can imagine Smiley Sad A while ago when you put heaps of work into your awesome plan you wrote about working with a psychologist to get on top of a lot of this trauma as well as the anger. How often are you seeing your Psych at the moment?

once a fortnight @Bree-RO

Do you think that is enough? @j95

probably not but i also don't have all the sessions or money in the world so hmm @Bree-RO still coming off meds too

probably why i've been so fucking psycho lately