cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

And all of a sudden

And all of a sudden everything thing that used to make me happy now makes me sad. 

I just want to let everyone know you are all beautiful and kind and you all have a purpose  here and you were given this life coz you are strong enough to live it. You are all doing so well and keep beiliving in yourself.  It's ok to talk and it's ok not to be ok. Please treat yourself kindly tonight you deserve it. X

Re: And all of a sudden

Hey @Maryhadalittlelamb 

It's so lovely of you to make a post like this Heart Telling people how we feel about them is so important. 

I just wanted to check in with you though - it's not nice to hear you're feeling sad. Did you want to share a little bit more about what you're going through? 

Hi @Bre-RO  I would rather build someone up instead of tearing them down.  And I'm sorry bu r it's really hard to explain what's going on I'm sorry. But thank you for your caringnes it means a lot. 

Hi @Maryhadalittlelamb,

We have seen you build so many people up these last few weeks, and we really admire your compassion and openness to support others Heart

I completely understand, it can be hard to put words to big emotions. If and when you are ready to talk about what is happening for you at the moment, we will be here to listen, support you and offer the same kindness that you extend to so many others here Heart 

While you are coping with some big feelings, I would be interested to hear what you are doing to look after yourself? We have spoken about the professional supports you have in place, would they be people you can turn to?

We are thinking of you today Heart

Check out our community activities calendar for October 2019 here

Thank you @Jess1-RO  

I would rather build someone up instead of tearing them down because I know how awful it feels to feel worthless. I feel  worthless every day. So I always want to hear other people's story and offer a bit of advice to help. thank you for offering such kindness. If I'm being honest, ive taken another step  back, it's just I'm  stuck in another rough patch It feels like I just got out of one and now I'm stuck in another. And I care so much about everyone else, I put other people needs before my own. And I'm just kind feel a bit drained, I tried turning to my councillor the other day but after I left I still felt kinda numb and sad. And I can't turn to AS she just kinda runs away from me I scared her of with my problems they were to much for someone so kind. And I've shut out all my friends, they just don't understand me. They are just a bit toxic, and I don't need that in my life.

But I want to say thank you for your support and kindness you are offering I can't tell you how kind and supportive you are offering. You are truly gifted and a beautiful unique strong human that puts something special in the world waiting to be discovered. I'm sorry I'm such a waste of space and a burden. But thank you for being here. It means a lot. X

Hey @Maryhadalittlelamb 

You're not a burden or a waste of space. We've seen your kindness on the forums and it is something we really appreciate. It is okay if you have taken a step back, it'll only be a matter of time before you take one, two, or even three steps forward, especially because you seem to be doing all the right things such as speaking with your counselor and removing toxic people from your life. Heart

Do you have a parent, guardian, or older sibling that you could talk to when feeling this way? 

If you ever feel like you need additional support to your counselor, you can get free counselling through these services here

The next time you're feeling worthless, you might want to partake in some activities that make you feel better. We have many threads that could help facilitate this. For example, you could try turning negatives into positives here, or focusing on three positives of the day here. If you'd like to practice some self-care or positive coping strategies, you can get some ideas in this and this thread. If you're confused about what self-care, then have a read of this

Thinking of you Heart Heart

Hi @Maddy-RO 

Thank you for your kind words but I am a waste of space. I just feel like I've let a lot of people down by taking steps back  and I feel stuck like I'm not going to move forward anytime soon. And I don't talk to many people about any of this except my councillor  not many people can cope with it. They can't cope with me.

But thank you for you support and advice. It means a lot. X 

Hi @Maryhadalittlelamb,

It's okay if you've taken steps back and haven't taken steps forward yet, it can take some time... I think it's great that you shared how you are going here and in my mind that's a good step forward Smiley Happy You are not a waste of space, although it might not feel that way at the moment <3

Hi @cupcakes_032 

Thank you for your support. But I am a waste of space if you met me you would understand, I'm sorry I just feel so stuck. But thank you for trying I know it's hard with me. X

Hey @Maryhadalittlelamb 

I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling like a waste of space. That must be a really heavy feeling to carry around with you. Is there anything you do to care for yourself in these times? Heart 

Don't be sorry - We are here to listen to you!