cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Anxiety for no reason

Sorry for the very late reply. Thank you for all your kind messages Smiley Happy

@keezeik We hope you're doing well! How has everything been going? Smiley Happy

It could be better; I had a falling out with a friend. However, I am not sure whether I want to be friends with her. Even though we both did bad things, I feel like I have no confidence in making friends, and I feel like eventually, they'll all go away. I am currently trying to do some courses that will hopefully help me be more confident. I don't exactly feel confident in doing anything social at the moment because I'm sort of like, what if I do something that will make people dislike etc.

Hey @keezeik 

Sorry to hear you had a falling out with a friend, its tough when you're not sure if you want to stay friends with people. And making friends is super hard! Its something we chat a lot about on the forum, and had a special discussion about a while ago, heres a link if you want to read through it, it's got some helpful tips in it Smiley Very Happy 

Thats cool you're doing some courses in confidence, how are you finding them? That feeling of not wanting to do something that might make others dislike you is super hard, but I really think that there are friends out there for all of us - we're not going to connect with everyone but will connect with right people if we be ourselves.