cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Anxiety through the roof

@mspaceK You're super switched on. The best thing to do would definitely be to break life down a little, one thing at a time. Pace is such an important thing when we're going through heavy stuff at work and home. How are you feeling at the moment?

I'm feeling so much better @Bree-RO. It went so much better today than I anticipated so I am so relieved. I may have over catastophised everything in my brain or maybe not, but it's taken a lot of positive self-talk and reassurance from others to get through it. 

Hey @mspaceK great to know your doing better now ❤

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

So stoked to hear @mspaceK!

Thanks @Bree-ROand @scared01

Today i have so much to do and I'm so stressed and tired and I've woken up with a sore throat.  And I'm really anxious because i need to go to the doctors on Monday and actually tell them something to do with my health that has been worrying me and I'm scared I'll get told i have to have certain tests done and i have a really bad feeling about it. Im going to sleep a bit more for now and then get up. Feeling flat already today :/ 

How are you doing today @mspaceK?

Hope your throat is feeling a bit better!

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

I'm alright except I am consistently tired even when I know I have had enough sleep. I have lots of homework to get through today so I'm going to try and work on that. My throat is good thankfully thanks for asking @letitgo

@mspaceK It may take some time to feel well rested again, anxiety takes a lot of energy out of you regardless of when it messes with your sleeping pattern. In the meantime you've just got to focus on taking care of yourself Smiley Happy

What are you going to do to reward yourself after you've finished with the homework? 

That makes sense @Chessca_H though it certainly sucks cause everything feels draining. I'm not sure today. I was thinking reading my book or watch netflix. 

Highlighted

@mspaceK I really get that, I've had the same experience with anxiety and I know trying to be patient and kind to yourself through the process being slow can be frustrating. Those both sound like awesome rewards, anything in particular you're looking forward to reading/watching?