cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anxiety

anxiety is the worst feeling in the world, and I have a lot of it since I wake up in the morning till I achieve sleep at night. I wish nobody to have this level of anxiety

Re: Anxiety

Hi @Aqui it sounds like you've had enough of your anxiety? What steps have you taken to work on this? 

Have you read this on anxiety treatment?  Also, check out this on some common maladaptive cognitive tendencies that people with anxiety often use.  Do any of these apply to you?

Hey @Aqui
Anxiety can be really terrifying and exhausting and to wake up every day with it must be really tough. How are you coping with the anxiety?

I exercise and do some cognitive behavioral therapy

It's great that you're taking steps to manage your anxiety @Aqui. Does the exercise and CBT help?

Hey, just wanted to say you're not alone. I have anxiety and it usually spirals into paranoia. I agree, it is the WORST feeling in the world. It makes you not sleep and live in a druken haze. I feel like a zombie everytime my anxiety comes.

It's great to hear you're getting help and exercising. I wish you the best, hugs to you! Smiley Happy

@Aqui have you tried formal or informal meditation (basically training yourself to relax and focus on the present moment)

Often when we are anxious instead of concentrating on experiences and senses as they are happening we are reflecting back on the past over things that have happened or projecting thoughts into the future of things which may happen. This can turn into a habit and contribute to chronic feelings of anxiety among other things of course.

It doesnt sound effective but it really is.

What are some of the things that make you feel uneasy? or is it more of a general feeling?