cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anxious (TW)

Im constantly anxious. Sometimes I can tell why, others I can't. sometimes it's manageable, others I want nothing more than but to die. At the moment I'm going through one of my rougher periods. I don't want to eat, I can't sleep, I feel incredibly nauseous, and I have a headache from grinding my teeth. When it's really bad like this, nothing helps. I'm fidgety with whatever I do, and I can never be in the moment or focused. I don't know what to do anymore, I feel like I've tried everything but I'm still so stuck in my head and all I want to do is cry and kill myself to get my brain to shut up.

Re: Anxious (TW)

hey @Blurryphaced

im sorry you’re feeling like this, i can definitely relate and it’s not a good feeling is it Smiley Sad has anything made you feel more anxious ? have you  spoke to anyone about how you’re feeling ? 

we’re here to listenHeart

Hi @Blurryphaced  anxiety can often appear for what seems as so reason or aomething that at the time we cannot name, sometimes its a build up of little things that triggers a larger flare of anxiety. Its okay not to know why it happens at times. Have you read this article on anxiety?

I also just wanted to check in that your safe. Your last sentence about wanting to kill yourself worries me a little.

Please reachout for help if you need it tonight ❤ x

Join us from Monday 14th in our SLOW-MO GR about New Year Goals & Resolutions
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@Blurryphaced Just sent you an email to check in on you

hi @Blurryphaced i hope todays a better day for you
do you have some supports at all?
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@scared01 @TOM-RO @Bee @litgym Thank you for your concerns and apologies for not replying sooner, I couldn't bring myself to do anything last night. I was so tired that I got the closest to having a decent sleep in a long while, and I'm now feeling a little better. I'll be seeing my counsellor in two days, and until then I'll make sure to ring the kids helpline if things get worse Smiley Happy 

sleep can be a lifesaver sometimes @Blurryphaced im glad your feelin abit better with a psych appt in the coming days. ringing khl if you need sounds like a good plan, youve also got us here too
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

hey @Blurryphaced

like @scared01 said sleep can be a lifesaver. i hope seeing your counsellor tomorrow helps Smiley Happy how are you feeling today ? Heart

@Blurryphaced no worries Smiley Happy
I'm glad you had a decent sleep, was is nice?
Also proud of you for seeing your counsellor soon and agreeing to contact KHL if things get worse! <3 x

Join us from Monday 14th in our SLOW-MO GR about New Year Goals & Resolutions
Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart